For more than 80 years, the Automotive Service Councils of California has made it their mission to improve the automotive experience for our customers and at Campbell's Automotive Repair Service we are proud to be a member. As the largest independent organization of its kind, the ASCCA is involved in all levels of the automotive industry and provides a strict code of ethics and conduct. The Code ensures that all its members adhere to policies regarding labor, prices, transparency, customer service, quality parts, and repair. At Campbell's Automotive Repair Service in La Crescenta our membership is just one more way that you, the customer, can be confident that you’ll always receive great service, quality parts, and top-notch maintenance and repair when you choose us. No matter what your car, truck, or SUV needs, from an oil change to an engine rebuild, our expert mechanics have your back.
AS AN ASCCA SHOP, Campbell's Automotive Repair Service provides quality service.
Our Code of Ethics:
- We have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer
- We perform high-quality repairs and maintenance services to our La Crescenta drivers at a fair and just price.
- We always employ the best-skilled technicians and customer service team available.
- We use only proven merchandise of high quality, distributed by reputable firms.
- We will uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
ASCCA is the largest independent garage owner's association in California. The core purpose of ASCCA is to elevate and unite automotive professionals and give them a voice in a way that promotes integrity, compassion, individuality, and continuous self-improvement.
As an ASCCA Member, Campbell's Automotive Repair Service is:
- Held to the highest standard
- Part of a green industry that recycles over 95% of vehicle material
- Always focused on maintaining consumer safety
- Involved in and support their local communities
FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE THE ASCCA WEBSITE: www.ascca.com
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission, or reproduction of the content on this website is strictly prohibited